The Kroger company is one of the biggest American retail chain company. It is the Supermarket chain type of industry. And the Kroger’s employees are mostly represented by collective bargaining agreements and many are represented by the United Food and Commercial Workers union. The products of the company include the convenience store, superstore, and another specialty supermarket. And the Kroger company also employs one of the largest networks of the private label manufacturing in the country. There is almost 443,000 number of employees who work for the Kroger company.
Great People Login Portal is an online portal that is designed specifically for the Employees or Associates working at Kroger. This portal enables Associates to check the information related to their pay stubs, benefits programs, and much more. Employees are also allowed to check their work schedules. They can also check the updates and news regarding Kroger companies.
Requirements to Login
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Browser: Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome.
- Great People login credentials i.e. Enterprise User ID and Password.
Steps to Login
- Firstly, Open the web browser on your device.
- Go to the official Login portal
- Then, you will land on the login site of Great People.
- There, you need to enter the Enterprise User ID and Password in the required fields.
- After that, Click on the SignIn button.
- And finally, you can access the information you need.
What is an Enterprise UserID?
You must know your Enterprise User ID (or “EUID”) in order to log in to Great People site.
- It is nothing new and it is the same ID that is used for many Company systems.
- If you have forgotten your Enterprise User ID or if you don’t have it, don’t panic, feel free to contact your manager or an information security contact at your work location to know your ID.
- The User IDs are not case sensitive.
If you have forgotten the password, don’t panic, feel free to follow these steps to reset with ease:
- Go to the official Login portal.
- There you will find a link which says What’s this?
- Click on that link.
- Now, you will be directed to a new page where Enterprise User Id is required.
- Enter the EUID in the required field and click Continue.
- Next, you will need to answer a few questions to confirm your identity.
- After that, you are allowed to change your password or to reset your password.
If you have technical related problems while trying to login to your account please feel free to call our customer service number for instance help 1-800-952-8889.
Monday — Saturday: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET)
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)