Walgreen is a pharmaceutical company of US origin. It retails prescribed, non-prescribed, fresh foods, personal care/beauty care products, candy etc. Walgreen also offers pharmacy, health and wellness solutions, which include retail, specialty pharmacy, infusion and respiratory services, mail service, convenient care clinics and worksite clinics. Walgreen.co was founded by Charles R. Walgreen, Sr. in 1901 and is headquartered in Deerfield.
Walgreen provides customers with national wide pharmacy services which give the privilege of using a variety of medications. The company’s websites also allow consumers to purchase general merchandise, including beauty, personal care, home medical equipment, contact lens, vitamins, and supplements etc.
Ways of Entering the Survey
There are three different ways to enter the survey:
- Direct Entry
- Postal Entrepreneurs y
- Telephone Entry
Requirements to Enter the Survey
- Must have a valid email id.
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Official Walgreens recent receipt with the survey invitation
- Must be able to read either English or Spanish
- The participant age should be at least 18 years or above
- The contestant must be a U.S. resident.
Steps to be followed
- If you satisfy the above requirements, you are eligible to WalgreenListens survey.
- Now select any one device and enable internet connection.
- Open the web browser and type or click on the official website
- It will direct you to the WalgreesnListen survey page. Now select language either English or Spanish.
- Then Enter the 11 digit Survey number that is present on the receipt, password, and the Time of visit.
- Then, click on the start button.
- You will be redirected to the next page, in it you will find some information regarding the www.walgreenslistens.com survey.
- Take your time to read this information and then proceed forward by clicking ‘Next’.
- Over the following pages, you will be asked a range of questions about your experience at a Walgreens store. You will be asked to answer these questions on a scale of 1 to 9.
- Example Question: If you would refer Walgreens to your family and friends. Mark this on a scale of 1 to 9 also.
- Other questions being asked are “what was the purpose of your visit to Walgreens?” and “did you find what you were looking for?”
- You will also be asked some questions about the item you bought. Mostly based on your satisfaction with the product or service.
- Some more questions will include “were you greeted in a friendly manner upon entering the store?” and if the checkout process was quick and easy.
If you don’t have an internet connection, feel free to attend the survey by the below-mentioned methods.
To enter the www.walgreenslistens.com survey by post. Send a ‘3×5? postcard with your name, postal address, email address and telephone number to Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681.
To enter via the telephone, Try reaching out with the any of the number provided below: