www.gcu.edu – Grand Canyon University: If you want to study at Grand Canyon University? If your answer is yes then you are at the right place where we have updated the complete information about the eligibility criteria to take admission, registration process, login instructions, and the password reset.
Grand Canyon University is a Christian university located in Arizona. Grand Canyon University is currently the largest Christian university in the world. The University has been created a web portal www.gcu.edu for the sake of students those who want to access their account page should visit the website with the given portal and with the help of your login credentials you can access your account page. Follow the below procedure and check the eligibility criteria before seeking the admission.
The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs in education, liberal arts, business, science, engineering, math, Christian theology, and health care through its eight colleges. The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education classifies GCU as a research university with moderate research activity.
GCU academics and program
- Colangelo College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Fine Arts and Production
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
- College of Science, Engineering, and Technology
- College of Theology
- College of Doctoral Studies
Eligibility Criteria to take Admission at Grand Canyon University
- Applications are open to all academically qualified individuals who are willing to maintain the established mission and standards of GCU.
- To get the admission into Grand Canyon University (GCU), applicants should have at least 16 years or more.
- The applicants must be ready to achieve academic opportunities with creativity and enthusiasm.
- The admission requirements will differ based on degree level, program, and modality
Registration for Online Students at www.gcu.edu
- Visit the official website
- Once the page loads navigate to the apply now option.
- After that, you need to provide the required details as per the course which you choose.
- Next, you need to send your transcripts through mail, fax, or you can visit the campus and hand-over the necessary documents in the campus administration office.
- If in case you are seeking any financial aid, visit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website for more information.
- After your application has been submitted, your university counselor will contact you directly with the help of your contact details to discuss your next steps.
GCU Student Portal Login Guide:
In this GCU Student Portal Login Guide you will get the complete information about how to access your account with your login credentials so, that you can take your online classes, pay your fees, you can check your online class schedules, and much more information can be accessed by visiting your account.
- Access your homepage for an overview of course activity
- Navigate the digital classroom environment
- Submit assignments and receive feedback
- Use forums to participate in discussions and post information
- Review calendar of assignment due dates and reminders
Here, in this log in guide, you will get to know the procedure about how to retrieve your account password or change your password. But in order to access your account, you should be first registered which is nothing but you should take your admission in the Grand Canyon University with the required details and check the eligibility criteria before going through it.
Requirements for GCU Student Portal Login:
- PC or Laptop or Mobile Phone or Tablet
- Mobile Internet Connection or Wifi Connection
- GCU Student Account Username
- GCU Student Account Password
- Web Address of GCU Student Portal
Follow the Instructions for GCU Student Portal Login @ www.gcu.edu
- Visit the official website.
- Once the page loads you will find two options such as students access and faculty access. You need to choose the student access option and enter all the required information.
- After the student login page loads enter the username in the first text field.
- Next, you need to enter your password in the second text field.
- Check whether you have entered the login details correctly or not in order to avoid login issues.
- Finally, you need to click on the login button to access your account dashboard.
Forgot Your Password:
- GCU Student Portal Login at www.gcd.edu
- Visit the official website of this university or click on this link
- A new page will be displayed if you click on this link
- Click on the trouble logging in link
- Click on the I am a student account
- Enter the Username
- Click on the Proceed button
- Follow the next proceedings as it guides you.
- Now you have changed your password
- Login with your new password to check whether you can access the account or not.
Request for Reinstatement
If you have been academically suspended from GCU and would like to be reinstated, complete the Request for Reinstatement Form. In case if you want to fill an academic appeal for reasons other than reinstatement, contact your student services counselor for assistance at 855-GCU-LOPE.
Benefits – Grand Canyon University
- Access to a student’s academic schedule
- Access to a student email account
- Information on student’s financial aid, as well as access to important financial aid resources and documents
- Access to academic advising
- Access to grades, registration information, and other course-related information.
- Access to tutoring services, the school’s career center, academic counseling, and other general university services.
If you have any doubts about your admission or any login issues please feel free to call our customer service number 1-877-428-8447
This is all about the GCU Student Portal Login @ www.gcu.edu – Grand Canyon University. Hope the information is useful to you. Stay connected to our website for more updates.