Rite Aid Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates a chain of retail drugstores in the United States. It operates through two segments, Retail Pharmacy, and Pharmacy Services. It also operates retail clinics that provide treatment for common conditions; and a range of preventive services comprising screenings, medical tests, immunizations, and basic physical exams. In addition, this segment offers healthcare coaching and disease management services.
The Pharmacy Services segment provides pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services and a range of pharmacy-related services. This segment also performs prescription adjudication services for other PBMs; and offers integrated mail-order, specialty and compounding pharmacy, and infertility treatment services, as well as drug benefits under the federal government’s Medicare Part D program. As of April 12, 2018, the company operated approximately 2,548 stores in 19 states. Rite Aid Corporation was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
Rite Aid Survey at Storesurvey.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Corporation is collecting customer feedback to improve their service even better. To understand their services they are conducting surveys and encourages people to even give honest surveys even if there is negative to point out.
Requirements to Enter the Survey
- Must have a valid email id.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Browser: Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome.
- A recent receipt from the RiteAid Store.
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Must be able to read either English or Spanish
- The participant age should be at least 18 years or above
- The contestant must be a U.S. resident.
Steps to be followed
- If you satisfy the above requirements, you are eligible for RiteAid feedback survey.
- Now select any one device and enable internet connection.
- Open the web browser and type or click on the below official website
- It will direct you to the RiteAid survey page. Now select language either English or Spanish.
- Now you need to enter the Cashier code in the first field.
- Then Enter the 16-digit ID number that is present on the receipt on the second field.
- Then, click on the start button.
- The below are the criteria in which you need to answer the given questions
- Overall Satisfaction by the service
- Friendliness of associate
- Cleanliness of Restaurant
- The ambiance of the Restaurant
- Quality of products.
- Accuracy of order
- And about much more questions.
- Now you are ready to give the survey on the basis of your experience and be sure to answer the given questions with utmost honesty.
- After answering all questions you will be asked to give your contact details and email address to inform you if you are selected in the sweepstake.
- Finally, you need to click on the submit button to complete the survey.
- Once the Survey is completed you will be provided with a validation code which will be valid up to 30 days from the day you got it.
- With this code, if your lucky, you can win one of five $1,000.
The customer care executives are working hard to make sure that you’re satisfied with the purchase you made.
Monday — Saturday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET)
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)
Contact Number: 1-800-748-3243