United Parcel Service (UPS) is the largest parcel/package delivery company. UPS is one of the leading global providers of supply chain management solutions and logistics services. Which is headquartered in 55 Glenlakae Parkway, Sandy Springs, Georgia, the United States? And the products of the company include Courier express services, Freight forwarding services, and Logistics services. The company mainly focused primarily on package delivery to retail stores. UPS company is only the one company in the United States which provides common carrier service. It serves its products worldwide. The company had total 434,000 number of employees who work for the US company.
- U.S. Domestic Package: U.S. Domestic Package is nothing but the UPS services are provided throughout the United States and this operation includes the time-definite delivery of documents, letters, and packaging services across the United States.
- International Package: In this International, Package UPS explores its delivery services to more than 220 countries across the worldwide which also includes shipments wholly outside the United States.
- Supply Chain & Freight: UPS Supply Chain and Freight is nothing but the delivery of products through the vehicle. It will be very fast and easy to get your products as soon as possible. This service includes UPS’ forwarding and contract logistics operations UPS Freight, and other related business units. Supply Chain & Freight includes UPS’ forwarding and contract logistics operations, UPS Freight, and other related business units which provides services to more than 175 countries and territories across the worldwide, which also includes worldwide supply chain design, execution and management, freight forwarding and distribution, customs brokerage, mail and consulting services. UPS Freight offers a variety of less than truckload (“LTL”) and truckload (“TL”) services to customers
UPSers Employee Login/Registration at www.UPSers.com
UPSers Employee Login/Registration is done with the help of www.UPSers.com website. By using this web portal UPSers employee can view his/her account and they can update or change their direct deposit information, pay stubs, working hours, and they can access much more information through this web portal.
But to access all the mentioned information the employees of UPSers need to be first registered with the help of given web portal. Once after they get registered employees can access their account page with the help of their login credentials. Follow the below procedure to know how to log in and register your account.
UPSers Login Instructions at www.UPSers.com:
- Visit the official website.
- Once the page loads navigate to the login section where you need to enter your login credentials to access your account.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the user ID in the first text box.
- Enter the password in the second text box.
- Activate remember me the option to make your future visit easy.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your account page.
Forgot your Login Details:
If you forgot your login credentials such as user ID or password no need to worry you can easily retrieve it just by going through the below links.
New User Registration Instructions at www.UPSers.com:
If you are the new user at UPSers and want to create a new account then follow the given instructions to complete your registration process.
- Visit the official website
- After the page loads completely go to the new user registration.
- Input your full name in the first text field.
- Next, you need to enter your valid email ID in the second text field.
- Again you need to re-enter your email ID to confirm it.
- In the next text field, you need to enter the user ID of your choice.
- Next, you need to enter the password of your wish in the required text field.
- Once you are done with your login settings, then you need to read and agree to the terms and conditions of the UPSers to continue with the next process.
- Next, you need to enter your address to complete your registration process successfully.
User ID and PIN Generation:
User ID: As all the employees of the UPSers will get the employee ID which is nothing but their user ID. Whenever the employees use their account to log in then at that time employees are allowed to use their employee ID as their User ID.
PIN Generation: PIN which is nothing but your Personal Identification Number it is your one-time password which you need to set at the time of your registration to login to your account initially, PIN should be the combination of first 2 letters of your Last Name, last 2 digits of your birth year, and last 2 digits of your Employee ID. Later you are allowed to create your password.
Note: Your PIN and the password should be not the same. Make sure to create differently.
More About UPSers:
The American Messenger Company focused primarily on package delivery to retail stores with special delivery mail delivered for its largest client the United States Postal Service. In 1913 the company acquired a Model T Ford as its first delivery vehicle. UPS acquired both Haulfast and Carryfast and rebranded them UPS Supply Chain Solutions. UPS was delivering up to 11.5 million packages and documents per day. UPS’s primary business is the time-definite delivery of packages and documents worldwide.
Reasons to work at UPSers:
- Driven by Innovation
- Focused on the Big Picture
- You’ll Be Part of a Global Community
- Believe Support & Mentorship Are Key
- It’s Only the Beginning
UPS Contact Details
For any issues related to your UPSer account or UPS employee login process, you can fill in the UPS tech support form available at www.upsers.com.
To contact UPS customer service, call 1-800-PICKUPS (1-800-742-5877)
Stay connected to our website for more updates.