NJMCDirect Login web portal has been designed for those who are violating the traffic rules. This online web portal www.NJMCDirect.com will help the people to do their payment within less time and it is very much easier and simple to pay the traffic pay online.
Through this secure payment site, you will get quick and reliable access to the traffic ticket information. You can access your information on the site for free. There are not any charges to access the information.
What Tickets Can Be Paid Online
Eligible tickets must meet the following criteria:
- The ticket may be on a Time Payment Order.
- No warrants have been issued for it.
- The violation is a payable violation.
You can view the details of paid for traffic ticket up to 90 dates over the web if you already paid for your ticket. Contact the court for your ticket information if it is not available on the site. This Web Site provides the information from computerized records and is available for informational purpose only as a public service.
|Customer Care No.||9732844945|
NJMCDirect Pay – Requirements
In order to pay your ticket fines online at NJMCDirect i.e. at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct, you will require the following things:
- Any device such as a computer, laptop, or mobile phone with Internet Access.
- Traffic Ticket is the essential thing which is mandatory for payment because it is used as a proof. And, the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules.
- License Plate Number is also required and it can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card is necessary because the payment is online. You can also use the debit card to make the online payment. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the ticket fine online.
Login Instructions at NJMCDirect Pay at www.NJMCDirect.com
After making all the things ready you can access the NJMCDirect Payment Portal.
The NJMCDirect Payment process is simple and easy. Below, we have provided the steps to access the NJMCDirect Payment Portal.
- Open the Browser.
- Visit the official website of NJMCDirect or click on the official website.
- After the page loads completely you need to enter the required information.
- Enter your court ID in the first text field.
- Next, you need to enter your ticket prefix.
- And in the third text field, you need to enter your ticket number.
- In the last text field, you need to input your license plate number and click on the continue option to complete the further process.
NJMCDirect Pay – By mail:
NJMCDirect Pay by Mail is nothing but you can send check or money which is present on your ticket to the below- given address.
New Jersey Municipal court address is at 365 Summit Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07306
NJMCDirect Pay – Pay in person:
- Visit the municipal court listed on your traffic ticket with the fine amount.
- You can find the NJMCDirect payment centers near to your locations by visiting the store locator which you can find this option on the website.
- Be prepared to pay any additional court costs or fees.
Online Payment Hours:
Monday – Thursday 7:30 AM – 11:45 PM (EST)
Friday 7:30 AM – 10:45 PM (EST)
Saturday 7:30 AM – 3:45 PM (EST)
Sunday 1:00 PM – 11:45 PM (EST)
NJMCDirect Pay – Benefits:
- This online payment portal offers a fast way of transaction
- mobile-friendly access
- Ticket Payment guarantees the secret information about the payment and traffic violation of the users.
- online payment access.
Lost Tickets in New Jersey
Drivers who lose their traffic citations are supposed to contact the municipal court where their ticket was issued and request the required information. For instance, the research will be much faster if you provide the name of the officer and the location where the ticket was issued, or if you remember, the amount of the traffic fine you are required to pay. After finding your ticket you are supposed to follow the process of settling your case.
ABOUT NEW JERSEY MUNICIPAL COURT
New Jersey Municipal Court is a city court that handles traffic matters (motor vehicle and parking tickets), minor criminal offenses (simple assault and bad checks), and small civil matters. New Jersey is a subdivision of Judiciary of New Jersey. www.judiciary.state.nj.us/courts/mcs.html is the address of the website of the New Jersey municipal court. All information about New Jersey municipal court is available on the website including the superior court, municipal court, and tax court because the website is integrated with the main website, the New Jersey Judiciary website.
NJMCDirect – Contact Information:
If you have any issues visit the New Jersey Judiciary website or about NJMCDirect Login privacy statement, you can speak or make a call to the court representative at 609-292-9580.
This is all about the NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket Pay Online at www.NJMCDirect.com. Stay connected to our website for more information.